For whatever reason I've had a certain someone on my mind constantly and I'm not sure why. I've known him my entire life, and we haven't been in contact lately, but whenever I'm with him I'm just...happy. I haven't seen him in awhile, so that's probably what it is and I'm REALLY missing him.
Classes aren't going so great either. With my closing all the time I still can't get sleep. This means that I fall asleep around 5 am. I have class at 10 so that means MAYBE 4 hours of sleep. Problem is that I sleep through the 5 most obnoxious alarms on the planet and miss classes that I CAN'T miss. So now I'm thinking that I should just drop my on-campus classes and pick up 2 more online classes starting in March. Those two classes I want to take are Comparative Politics, and State and Local Government. I'm kind of looking forward to them! All I have to do now are drop my two on-campus classes to pick up the two that I found.
But yeah, thinking about him constantly...it's very strange, but makes me happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment