Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

Well, its a new year, so I guess I'll start a new blog to reflect that. Its just easier to keep track of all the events that have happened to me in a more organized manner.

Since I haven't blogged at all since November, there are obviously quite a few things to catch you up on!

1) This semester ended terribly. I ended up failing one of my classes so now I might not be able to play softball for the college, I might lose my financial since my grades were so bad, and I lost my financial aid anyway since its taken me "too long" to earn my associates degree. All of the situations mentioned are being taken care of and gears are moving.

2) Christmas went really well this year. I couldn't think of anything to ask for, so I just got money to spend however I wanted. My grandma gave it to me in a cool way and in turn gave me a present she didn't intend to! It was cool. I got to see my aunt and uncle for the 1 time a year that I see them. Calley and Jimmy came down from Michigan, and David came back from BG where he's now living.

3) After Christmas didn't go so great. I was working SO much that I didn't see my mom until New Years Eve day. We live in the same house, but I worked so much that I didn't see her in person over 5 or 6 days! First time I saw her she came into work for dinner when I got to tell her that my muffler fell off my car...again. It was ridiculous! New Years Eve was pretty fun I guess. Jimmy and Calley came down from Michigan again, but unfortunately Calley got SUPER sick. I felt so bad for her, but she's all better now! Well, mostly better!

4)This morning (well, yesterday really) I was taking my pre-work shower and got a nose bleed from the hot water. Out of the blue. No reason. It freaked me out. It stops just in time for work, I come home, pig out on junk food since I can, then decide to take a longer, hotter shower, and it bleeds again. Much worse though.

*THIS NEXT PART IS GROSS! DON'T READ IT IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE MENTION OF BLOOD!*







I end up pulling a clot from nose and throat about 3 inches long. It looked like a worm! I'm still a little freaked out about it. I've had nose bleeds before but this was definitely the worst one!







*OK. YOU CAN START READING AGAIN!*

I'm breathing normally and all is well I guess. Though my nose is a little swollen and tender. I already WebMD'd it. It's probably just a reaction to the ibuprofen I took yesterday. Last time I had a nose bleed I was taking ibuprofen the day before, too. I guess I'll be taking cooler showers from now on.

5) I'm closing more often at work now, I am the #2 closer after all. But it just means that I'm losing sleep. I like sleep! I don't know why he keeps getting lost!

6) Did I mention that the new semester starts in a week? Oh boy. I'm really excited though! I'm taking math and photography! I just hope they don't take up all of my time when I'm not working or (hopefully) softball-ing.

7) I read Kali's blog post about not feeling the same about the Crew. I sense it too, but I think its mostly because most of us do work and can't get our schedules to line up easily. Unfortunately we're learning we have to make sacrifices and might not be able to hang out as much as we used to. But I think it gives us a good excuse to make our times together even more epic!

8) I'm going to be doing a lot of complaining about school and work in the next semester of blogs, but hopefully I'll have some good moments and good things that happen to me (like a boyfriend for example *poke* right big guy upstairs?!*poke*). But I think the most exciting thing that will happen to me is when I go to Hocking. I just need to apply and send my transcripts and be accepted first. :P

I'll leave you with this for now. Its a bit on the long side, and I hope to keep blogging on a more regular basis than last year. I was doing pretty decent until November when work and school picked up. Have a great year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment